Isn’t it true Mr. President that your continued carefully nuanced parsing of words scripted for teleprompter or painfully measured responses only illuminate your lack of transparency in direct contradiction to your continued promises of transparency.
Could it be that you are afraid of the American people, that you fear they won’t like the real you?
But I guess the better question would be, do you think they would not understand.
Perhaps you go through the day thinking the former and as you lay your head on your pillow think the latter.
Will Becoming the Face of the Gang of Eight Sink Marco Rubio?
RUSH: Marco Rubio, to a lot of Republicans, is the great hope. Presidential politics, Marco Rubio ranks high on many people’s list. And I can tell you, folks, there are a lot of Republicans who are hoping, they’re willing to give Senator Rubio a pass on this to a certain extent because he’s so good at articulating conservatism… They’re hoping he backs out of it. They’re hoping that at the last minute he’ll just withdraw from this so as not to be tainted by it. Because the fact of the matter is there will be significant Republican outrage if this thing passes and it’s made possible by significant Republican participation.
“You Americans are so gullible. No, you won’t accept communism outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of socialism until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism. We won’t have to fight you. We’ll so weaken your economy until you’ll fall like overripe fruit into our hands.”
— Nikita Khrushchev
- Drug dealer, alleged child molester, and convicted perjurer, forger and Indiana Speedway Bomber (who is also believed to have played a role in the assassination of a grandmother), Brett Kimberlin, spent 17 years in prison before his ultimate re-absorption into American society
- He started a non-profit dubbed “Justice Through Music (JTM)” that has, since at least 2005, been funded by George Soros’ Tides Foundation and Barbara Streisand among other leftists
- Along with his associate, Kimberlin also started an organization called “Velvet Revolution” that supports the Occupy movement
- JTM’s goal is to use music to foster “social justice” and fight Republican “voter fraud” (like the kind George Bush allegedly used to “steal” the Florida election)
- Any blogger — conservative and liberal alike — who has written the truth about Kimberlin has come under vicious attack by either Kimberlin or his minions, suffering death threats (veiled and unveiled), multiple lawsuits, loss of jobs and worse
- He has filed over 100 frivolous lawsuits against anything that isn’t nailed down and somehow is being allowed to continue unchecked
- This story has never been reported on in the mainstream media
This is real news. From The Blaze